"I'm not sure what I'll do, but- well I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Monday 17 August 2015

Roasted Broccoli with Garlic & Parmesan


Ingredients:
4 cups of broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup of shaved parmesan
Olive oil
Salt & pepper, to taste

Method:
Preheat oven to 180C. Line oven tray with foil (I do this 99% of the time I cook to save me from having to scrub the tray).

Arrange broccoli on the tray, sprinkle minced garlic on top of broccoli, then 1/2 the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.

Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes.

Serve with the rest of the parmesan sprinkled on hot broccoli.

*Serve with Sweet Chilli Brussels Sprouts & Prawn Stuffed Artichoke

Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment