"I'm not sure what I'll do, but- well I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Thursday 6 August 2015

Kids Day Out!

On occasion, the kids get together and decide they want, no NEED, adventure. This was one of those days. Even though it was overcast and raining on and off, they didn't let it discourage them from going out and exploring. The upside to heading out on a day like this, is that not too many other people are as adventurous.

Howard Springs is quite a popular place, especially on a stinking hot humid day. But as you can see, we had the whole reserve to ourselves. Yay!
 



 
 
After that we drove out to Channel Island, which is about a half hour drive from home. There were a few 4wds with boat trailers on the back, but no people down at the boat ramp.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment