"I'm not sure what I'll do, but- well I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Thursday 23 July 2015

Being Crafty, Family Fun and Reading ~ Catchup

So I have decided to attempt blogging twice a day for a little while. In the morning, to catch up on the last 8 months I have been absent from here, and in the evening to write about my current day. Is it too much?? Oh well, just have to see how it goes...

So I made this poster. Who doesn't like a quote from Peter Pan. Having two girls, one 12yrs and the other 5yrs, uplifting little notes like this are all over my house.

My partner and Miss Noa, enjoying themselves on the trampoline under the sprinkler.

 
Last but not least French Women Don't Get Facelifts by Mireille Guiliano. One of my favourite books about self help, if you call it that. I would recommend it to anyone wanting "the secret of aging with style and attitude".
 
Hope to see you again in about 7-8 hours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment