"I'm not sure what I'll do, but- well I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday 25 July 2015

Salad With Salmon, Avocado & Poached Egg

So this would have to be one of my favourite easy salads.
My favourite three foods.
1. Salmon, which I cut into large chunks and pan fried.
2. Avocado, sliced into perfect strips.
3. Egg, poached, my oh my.
I like to buy the spinach & rocket prepacked bags at Coles or Woolworths, they're only $2.

So throw some leaves into a bowl, top with salmon, avo and egg, little salt & pepper. Voila.

I've made so many variations of this, add some parmesan, swap salmon for prawns or use crispy cos lettuce. Its all up to what you like or in my case what I'm salivating for. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment