"I'm not sure what I'll do, but- well I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Tuesday 28 July 2015

"I Was Born With A Reading List I Will Never Finish"

Sweet Filthy Boy & Dirty Rowdy Thing
I loved these books and am desperate to get the third. I'm a massive fan of Kresley Cole and it was her review of them that even got me interested.

Sweet Filthy Boy, the first book, tells the story of how by chance, three girlfriends meet three guy friends. The story continues on, following Mia and Ansels journey (mostly in Paris merci), and how they fall for each other. Its a wicked story and good easy reading.

Dirty Rowdy Thing is the second book, following Harlow and Finn. They are a bit more complicated, but a lot more dirty. They both have big life changes going on and their interactions are unexpected and hilarious. Christina Lauren write so well.

I look forward to Dark Wild Night with Lorelei(Lola) and Oliver.

If anyone has read any good books recently, I'm always eager to add to my book list.

No comments:

Post a Comment