"I'm not sure what I'll do, but- well I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Orchid Crazy

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm crazy for my gardens. The massive mahogany in my back yard is probably my favourite feature. But I'm so mad for trees, plants and flowers that the amount of lawn to ratio of garden beds makes mowing, especially in the dry season, almost unnecessary. So when my partner asked if I would like to go out to Jenny's Orchid Garden, out at Howard Springs, I was up and in the car in no time.
Dark Purple Orchid

Dragons Head Orchid


There is quite a variety of other plants at Jenny's Orchid Garden. This I couldn't help but purchase too.
Bromeliad


I dare say I'll be back there in no time and will be posting more garden pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment